Yair Emanuel Brass Hanukkah Menorah (22cm)
For a Hanukkah Menorah that your family will treasure for generations to come, check out this magnificent one from Yair Emanuel:
- Made from brass, this elegant Menorah features eight candle holders set atop gracefully curved branches that incorporate a stylish bar design.
- A fantastic fusion of traditional faith and contemporary design from one of Israel's top Judaica artists.
- BONUS: This Hanukkah Menorah comes with a free Hanukkah blessings pamphlet.
- Buy 2 for $53.10 each and save 10%
- Buy 3 for $50.15 each and save 15%
- Buy 5 for $47.20 each and save 20%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Height: 22cm / 8.7"
Illuminate your Hanukkah with this beautifully unique Hanukkah Menorah from renowned Israeli artist, Yair Emanuel. Made of brass and shaped in the classic menorah style, each candleholder sits atop a brass bar separating it from the main body of the branches, giving this menorah a unique contemporary look. The bell-shaped base allows this menorah to be placed anywhere in your home and to be used as an elegant piece of home décor all year round. An exquisite fusion of Jewish tradition and modern design, this special Hanukkah menorah will radiate light through your home for years to come.
This product comes with a complimentary booklet containing the blessings recited over lighting the Hanukkah candles, as well as favorite Hanukkah songs.
Artist Yair Emanuel, a graduate of the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, lives and works in Jerusalem. Vivid and harmonious colors as well as a mixture of the old and the new characterize Emanuel's work, which is designed and crafted in his Jerusalem studio. The principal techniques utilized encompass painting on silk, hand-embroidery, raw-silk applique and painting on wood.