A linguistic rarity, the Hebrew alphabet tells a fascinating story of the revival and development of an almost extinct language. Our collection of Hebrew alphabet books offers a selection of acclaimed books which explore the origins of the Hebrew alphabet. These books delve deep into Biblical lettering and follow its development through to the inception of today's modern Hebrew alphabet. The perfect gift for keen etymologists, these insightful books are truly fascinating!
- The Book of Hebrew Script (Hardcover)$99.00 $69.95
- Echoes from the Past, Shmuel Ahituv$140.00 $97.00
- Hebrew Scripts - A Carta Wall Chart$30.00 $15.99
- A-dventure-Z. The Story of the Alphabet$30.00 $21.99
- Dictionary of Basic Biblical Hebrew. Hebrew-English$40.00 $24.95
- Development of the Alphabet (white)$9.99 $6.99