While the pomegranate has been grown for thousands of years in the Mediterranean region, and is referenced throughout the Bible as one of the 7 species native to the Land of Israel, its elegant form has long made the pomegranate a Jewish decorative motif throughout Jewish art and jewelry.
- Woman of Valor: Gold and Silver Pomegranates Ring$240.00 Special Price $147.20
- Three Pomegranate Shekel Coin Ring with Red Gemstones$180.00 $144.00
- Large Silver Half Shekel Pomegranate Ring$250.00 $179.00
- Large Gold & Silver Half Shekel Pomegranate Ring$550.00 $459.00
- 14K White Gold Pomegranate Ring with Diamonds and Rubies$1,485.00 $989.00
- 14K White Gold Diamond Ring with Pink Topaz Pomegranate$2,125.00 $1,417.00
- 18K Yellow Gold and Diamond Hanging Pomegranate Ring$1,530.00 $1,020.00