Jewish Pendants & Necklaces
The quintessential piece of Jewish Jewelry is the necklace. Take a look at our Israeli pendants and necklaces. Whether you're looking for Judaica (Stars of David, Chai, hamsas etc.) or more general jewelry pieces, you will find hundreds of the most perfect traditional and contemporary designs here.
A Delicate and Sacred Gift
The pendant lies close to the heart. A necklace is an intimate gift and can be a very symbolic one as well. Judaica Webstore has an unbelievable range of Jewish pendant necklaces, from hip and funky, to conservative and refined, to artistic and expressive.
Sterling Silver and Roman Glass
Our Roman glass jewelry combines historic designs in sterling silver with pieces of glass dating back as far as the 1st century C.E. Glasswork was a popular craft object in the Middle East back Roman times, and a significant amount of it has been excavated in Israel. All of it has a lovely iridescent patina, slowly acquired over the centuries. Some of these necklaces come with a certificate of authenticity from the Israel Museum. Check individual product descriptions for details.
Tiny Texts to Be Worn Close to the Heart
One very popular line of pendant are those in the shape of a book or a mezuzah which hold tiny printed blessings inside or even microfilm copies of the Book of Psalms. These are especially great for bibliophiles or anyone who loves miniatures.
Contemporary Israeli Workshops: Adina Plastelina
We also feature works from contemporary Israeli artists, like the hip creations of Jaffa-based workshop Adina Plastelina. They use polymer clay to mimic an old Italian glass technique called millefiore. Their pendants explore traditional ideas like the tree of life, the Star of David, the hamsa and the olive branch, as well as hippy motifs like humming birds, butterflies, and dragonflies.
Of course there are any number of traditional options, including Star of David necklaces, hamsa necklaces, and Chai necklaces. Some of the most beautiful include a series of Star of David pendants where one triangle of onyx or lapis lazuli lies beneath another triangle of gold or white gold, with or without diamond embellishments. Also very lovely are the strings of freshwater pearls with a gold hamsa or a gold Star of David. We also offer personalized name pendants, in Hebrew or English, in a variety of fonts, in either gold or silver.
- Woman of Valor: Silver and Gold Necklace with Pearl$239.00 $159.00
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Eilat Stone Star of David$149.00 $99.00
- Shema Yisrael: Sterling Silver Flat Circular Necklace$69.99 $44.99
- Sterling Silver Shield Necklace by Or Jewelry$120.00 $79.99
- Silver Heart Necklace with Name in Hebrew-Calibri Script$50.00 $39.95
- Shema Yisrael: Silver and Gold "Dog Tags" Pendant$189.00 $119.00
- Priestly Blessing Mobius Strip Sterling Silver Necklace$119.00 $74.99
- Blue Enamel and 14K Gold Diamond Star of David Pendant$700.00 $470.00
- Sterling Silver Merkaba Star of David Necklace$89.99 $59.99
- Seven Rings of Blessing Silver Necklace by Or Jewelry$140.00 $89.99
- Priestly Blessing: Double Disk Star of David Pendant with Garnet$69.99 Special Price $44.99
- Woman of Valor: Silver Wheel Pendant$59.99 $39.99
- 14K Large Yellow Gold Chai Pendant$600.00 $429.00
- 72 Holy Names: Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant$160.00 Special Price $89.10
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Emerald$219.00 $174.00
- 72 Holy Names: Silver Disk Kabbalah Star of David Pendant$169.00 Special Price $98.10
- Hamsa: 14K Gold Filigree Pendant with Diamonds & Gemstones$450.00 $299.00
- Sterling Silver and Eilat Stone Lion of Judah Necklace$199.00 $124.00
- Silver Stars of David Necklace - Compound Star$59.99 $39.99
- Eilat Stone and Silver Pear Necklace$149.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Old Jerusalem Coin Necklace$199.00 $139.00