Yair Emanuel Embroidered Velvet Kippah - Jerusalem (Blue on Blue)
Remember your roots with this absolutely stunning Jerusalem skyline velvet kippah:
- Exhibits a blue hued finish, with a surrounding motif of the Old City architecture.
- Embroidered to perfection by the famous artist Yair Emanuel in the Land of Israel.
- One-of-a-king spiritual garment that will enhance any occasion!
- Buy 5 for $11.40 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $10.80 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $9.60 each and save 20%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Diameter: 7.4" / 19 cm
We are proud to present an exciting line of Artistic Judaica by Yair Emanuel.
This gorgeous kippah is a great new take on a classic theme! The traditional velvet kippah has been machine embroidered with a beautiful Jerusalem motif in shades of blue.
Israel’s most popular artist Yair Emanuel studied at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, and now lives and works in Jerusalem. He creates stunning Judaica and art from a range of media, ranging from hand-painted silk and hand-sewn embroidery to brightly painted wood and muted metals. Emanuel’s work is characterized by the unique combination of traditional Jewish motifs and modern design and technique. His pieces are vibrantly colored and vividly bright, and are sure to add sparkle and style to any room!