Chai is a popular modern Israeli symbol, found across all different types of art, Judaica and jewelry. Translating to “life”, the Hebrew letters in the word “Chai” have a combined numerical value of 18, and many believe that the number 18 is spiritual. Chai is often combined with other Jewish symbols, and the huge number of styles and designs available here is a testimony to Israeli creativity!
- Marina Jewelry Star of David and Chai Pendant Charm$34.50 $21.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Bracelet with Evil Eyes, Hamsa and Chai Pendants$1,080.00 $719.00
- Marina Jewelry Blue Opal Chai Pendant Charm$54.00 $34.99
- Marina Jewelry Chai Pendant Charm$35.00 $21.99
- Marina Jewelry Silver Tradition Charm Bracelet with 3 Charms$244.00 $154.00
- Crystal Pearl and Gold Plated Chai Bracelet$45.00 $29.99
- Marina Jewelry Silver Tradition Charm Bracelet with 6 Charms$360.00 $229.00