Chai is a popular modern Israeli symbol, found across all different types of art, Judaica and jewelry. Translating to “life”, the Hebrew letters in the word “Chai” have a combined numerical value of 18, and many believe that the number 18 is spiritual. Chai is often combined with other Jewish symbols, and the huge number of styles and designs available here is a testimony to Israeli creativity!
- Marina Jewelry Chai Pendant Charm$39.99 $24.99
- Stainless Steel Chai and Star of David Bangle by Adi$41.99 $27.99
- 14K Gold-Plated Chai and Star of David Bangle by Adi$41.99 $27.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Bracelet with Evil Eyes, Hamsa and Chai Pendants$1,080.00 $719.00
- Marina Jewelry Blue Opal Chai Pendant Charm$54.00 $34.99
- Marina Jewelry Silver Tradition Charm Bracelet with 3 Charms$244.00 $154.00