Sterling Silver Wide Ring with English / Hebrew Customizable 14K Gold Band (Optional Spinner)
Add both style and meaning to your personal jewelry collection with this deluxe customizable ring from the Land of Israel:
- Made from sterling silver, this ring features a central 14K yellow gold band that can be engraved with an inspirational Hebrew or English verse of your choosing.
- Made just for you in the Holy City of Jerusalem!!!
- To best suit your personal style, this ring's central band is available as a standard one or as a spinner.
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow Gold
Size: 10mm / 0.4"
Font: Guttman Mantova
This amazing ring will make a sensational gift to the special person in your life. It features a customizable central gold band, which can be either a spinning circle or standard ring, and is engraved with a message of your choosing. Shining and beautiful, it's as special as your loved one and is guaranteed to delight them!
To personalize your ring: Either select a message from our list of popular quotes and phrases below, or write your own message.
Quotes can be engraved in the original Hebrew or an English translation. A phonetic pronunciation guide and the quote’s source are included below for your convenience, and will not appear on your ring.
To create your own customization, please select "No thanks, I'm using my own message" from the drop down above, then enter the desired name, word or text in the text field above. Messages can be up to 28 characters long, including spacing and punctuation.
If you would like a Hebrew engraving but do not know how to write your desired message, please write in English and select Hebrew from the drop-down menu above. We will translate it for you.
This ring is available in a range of sizes.
1. אני לדודי ודודי לי (Ani ledodi vedodi li)
I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine (Song of Songs 6:3)
A classic Jewish declaration of love for your significant other
2. בטח אל ה' בכל לבך (Batach el adonai bechol libcha)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart (Proverbs 3:5)
A meaningful expression of faith perfect for those making big changes and decisions
3. כי אל אשר תלכי אלך (Ki el asher tilchi elech)
For wherever you go, I will go (Ruth 1:16)
A timeless commitment to friendship, support and love for friends or partners
4. 'אנכי וביתי נעבד את ה (Anochi ubeiti ne’evad et adonai)
But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15)
A beautiful declaration of dedication to God for those committed to spirituality
5. ואהבת עולם אהבתיך (Veahavta olam ahavticha)
I have loved you with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3)
A commitment to an eternal and true love between spouses and partners
6. יברכך ה' וישמרך (Yevarechecha adonai veyishmareka)
The Lord bless and keep you (Priestly Blessing - Numbers 6:24)
An age-old blessing for God’s protection and favor, suitable for everyone
7. ה' רעי לא אחסר (Adonai ro’i loh echsa)
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want (Psalms 23:1)
A declaration of faith in God’s provision and guidance for those who truly believe
8. ה' אורי וישעי (Adonai ori veyishi)
The Lord is my light and my salvation (Palms 27:1)
An expression of absolute faith and belief in divine guidance
9. ידעתי המחשבות עליכם (Yadati hamachshavot Aleichem)
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you (Jeremiah 29:11)
A reminder of love and a shared destiny with someone special
10. זה דודי וזה רעי (Zeh dodi vezeh ro’i)
This is my beloved, this is my friend (Song of Songs 5:16)
A beautiful expression of love, friendship and commitment between people
11. מצאתי את שאהבה נפשי (Matzati et she’ahava nafshi)
I found him whom my soul loves (Song of Songs 3:4)
A declaration of absolute love, perfect for your soulmate
12. הרי את מקודשת לי (Harei at mekudeshet li)
You are sanctified to me (Bride’s Vow, Jewish wedding ceremony)
A timeless phrase, perfect for customized wedding rings
13. גם זה יעבור (Gam zeh ya’avor)
This too shall pass (traditional Jewish folklore)
A universal expression of hope and optimism