Yair Emanuel Star of David Kippah - Blue
Dress to impress with this breathtaking Star of David blue kippah:
- Fashioned intricately with blue hues throughout the kippah to ultimately form a Star of David in the center.
- Layered and designed professionally by Yair Emanuel in the Land of Israel.
- Brighten any room and the head of your loved one any time of the year!
- Buy 5 for $11.40 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $10.80 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $9.60 each and save 20%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Cotton and Polyester Blend
Diameter: 7.8” / 20 cm
This remarkable kippah is one you’ll enjoy for years to come! Flaunting a Star of David on the crown, this amazing kippah is adorned with bars in various shades of blue. Elegant and special, this fantastic kippah will make a great gift for someone close to you on any occasion!
Israel’s most popular artist Yair Emanuel studied at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, and now lives and works in Jerusalem. He creates stunning Judaica and art from a range of media, ranging from hand-painted silk and hand-sewn embroidery to brightly painted wood and muted metals. Emanuel’s work is characterized by the unique combination of traditional Jewish motifs and modern design and technique. His pieces are vibrantly colored and vividly bright, and are sure to add sparkle and style to any room!