Natural Port-Style Pomegranate Wine (750 ml)
The next time you host a festive meal, impress your guests when you serve this amazing pomegranate wine from the Land of Israel:
- Made from pomegranate, this wine is fortified with brandy and boasts a rich and delicious taste.
- This kosher wine is produced in the Galilee Region of Israel.
- Buy More, Save More: When you buy this wine in bulk, you save more money on each bottle (see below for all the options).
- Buy 2 for $27.55 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for $26.10 each and save 10%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Kosher under the supervision of the Mateh Asher Regional Rabbinate
750 ml / 25.36 fl oz
Region: The Galilee, Israel
Does not contain any food coloring
Enjoy a taste of the Land of Israel with this delicious port-style pomegranate wine. Made from pomegranate (a natural source of antioxidants and one of the seven species with which the Land of Israel is blessed), this wine is fortified with brandy and aged in oak casks for a rich and delicious product. Sweet and tasty, this port-style pomegranate wine is the perfect drink to complement any meal.
Since the year 2000, Exclusive Fruit Wines have been produced in Kibbutz Gaaton in the northern Galilee (one of the first Kibbutzim established after the founding of the State of Israel). Produced from delicious fruits that are grown on the Kibbutz, Exclusive Fruit Wines are made according to traditional methods (similar to grape wines) and contain no added food coloring. Both natural and tasty, our wide selection of Exclusive Fruit Wines will make a fantastic addition to any meal that you host!!!