Nickel Plated Art Deco Pipe Menorah
Transform your Hanukkah experience with this classic, art deco pipe menorah:
- Fashioned in nickel, with a magnificently sleek look that is perfect for oil lamps.
- Designed uniquely in the Land of Israel.
- Unbelievably gorgeous, this piece will brighten your home for years to come during the festival of lights!
- Buy 2 for $48.60 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for $43.20 each and save 20%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Height: 13" / 32 cm
It's the 21st century, the 1920s and two thousand years ago all at the same time with this stunning menorah! The overall shape is evocative of the ancient Menorah from Jerusalem's Holy Temple, but updated with a certain art deco ethic and angular appearance made from assembled brightly polished metal pipes. The perfect addition to your annual Hanukkah celebrations.
This menorah is suitable for use with large oil lamps.
A Hanukkah blessing pamphlet (24cm x 16.5cm / 9.4" x 6.5") is included with this menorah. It features the prayers recited over the candles, as well as maoz tzur in both Hebrew and English for easy reading.