Sterling Silver Plated Yemenite Kudu Shofar – Remember Jerusalem (Choice of Sizes)
Remember Jerusalem even more deeply with this stunning silver plated shofar:
- Plated in gold and silver on a polished kudu horn, this piece contains two textured designed plates
- Reads the important phrase from the book of Psalms 137:5: Im eshkachech Yerushalayim, tishkach yemini- If I forget Jerusalem, may my right hand forget (its skill).
- Inaugurate the new year with Jerusalem in mind, truly an unforgettable staple for the High Holidays!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Polished Kudu Horn, 925 Sterling Silver Plated, Gold Plated
Size: Available in 7 lengths. Shofars are measured lengthways, around their curves.
23" - 27" / 58 - 69 cm
27" - 32" / 69 - 81 cm
32" - 35" / 81 - 89 cm
35" - 38" / 89 - 97 cm
38" - 41" / 97 - 104 cm
41" - 44" / 104 - 112 cm
44" - 46" / 104 - 117 cm
Made from the horn of a kudu, this exquisite Shofar has been bound with two bands of silver, one close to the mouthpiece adorned with a beautiful depiction of the city of Jerusalem, and a second one featuring the well-known Biblical passage, “Im eshkachech Yerushalayim, tishkach yemini” - If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget itself. With areas of the natural horn polished to a magnificent shine, this stunning one-of-a-kind Shofar is sure to add something unforgettable to your Rosh Hashanah experience. Impressive and luxurious, this regal horn will make a striking centerpiece to your Judaica collection this holiday season and all year round!
Each shofar is custom-made according to your order. Please allow up to 21 business days from the date of purchase before the item is shipped.
Shofars may come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional price):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.