Jerusalem and Pomegranates Hand Painted Kudu Shofar – Gold and Blue
Beautify any space with this beautiful Jerusalem, pomegranate designed shofar:
- Adorned in royalty with textured stones, and blue and gold swirls on an elegant finish.
- Displays the special pomegranate fruit unique to the Land of Israel and the word Jerusalem written in Hebrew block letters.
- Painted to perfection, truly a masterpiece for someone special in your life!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Length: 101.6 cm / 40"+
This extraordinary hand-painted kudu shofar will look fabulous in your home! Wonderfully painted by a local Israeli artist, it features a deep blue background adorned with an intricate swirling golden pattern. On one side is a detailed portrayal of Jerusalem’s iconic view, while on the other side is written in Hebrew block lettering the word ‘Jerusalem’. With several golden bands decorated with the same swirling pattern, on its end is a gorgeous pattern incorporating pomegranates, making this phenomenal shofar an amazing and thoughtful gift for someone you love that they will always cherish and enjoy!
Please Note: Shofars may come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.
Please note: This item is custom-made according to your specific order. Please allow up to 21 business days from the date of purchase before the item is shipped.