Traditional Yemenite Art Handcrafted Sterling Silver Yad (Torah Pointer) With Filigree Design
The next time you read the weekly Torah portion, read it in style with this exquisite yad (Torah pointer) from the Land of Israel:
- Boasts a polished body along with a stylish filigree design adorning its handle
- Skillfully handcrafted from sterling silver according to traditional methods
- A must-have for anyone who reads the Torah in synagogue
- A wonderful addition of elegance to your personal Judaica collection
- The perfect gift for a Bar / Bat Mitzvah, birthday or any other special occasion. Will also make a lovely donation to your local synagogue.
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
925 Sterling Silver
Length: 17 cm / 6.7"
Width: 1.3 cm / 0.51"
Weight: 30 g / 1.06 oz
Connect your Torah reading to the Land of Israel with this fabulous sterling silver yad (Torah pointer) from Shoham Yemenite Art. Masterfully handcrafted according to traditional methods in the hills surrounding Jerusalem, this Torah pointer boasts a polished body and is adorned with elegant filigree designs along its handle as well as by its at the border of the hand-shaped pointer. A wonderful blend of refined design and traditional Jewish ritual, you will love using this yad every time that you read the Torah for many years to come.
Please Note: As this item is handcrafted according to traditional methods, please allow up to 14 business days before the item is shipped for delivery. If you are purchasing it as a gift for a special occasion, we advise that you allow enough time for it to reach its destination.
A second-generation Israeli from a Yemenite family, Shoham Simchi began to train as a silversmith in his teen years, following in the footsteps of his family members before him. For the past 20 years, Simchi has been producing exquisite sterling silver works of Judaica in his Jerusalem-area workshop, blending together traditional and modern methods of craftsmanship.