Traditional Yemenite Art Large Handcrafted Sterling Silver Filigreed Yad (Torah Pointer)
Whether you are a seasoned Torah reader or a novice, your Torah reading will never be the same once you add this luxurious yad (Torah pointer) from the Land of Israel:
- Beautifully decorated with an elegant filigree design along its entire body and boasting a crown motif on its handle
- Masterfully handcrafted from sterling silver according to traditional methods
- A must-have for any Torah reader
- Will make an impressive addition to your personal Judaica collection
- The perfect gift for a Bar / Bat Mitzvah, graduation, birthday or any other special occasion.
- Will make a fantastic donation to your local synagogue.
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
925 Sterling Silver
Length: 18 cm / 7.09"
Width: 1.7 cm / 0.67"
Weight: 33 g / 1.16 oz
Enrich your Torah reading experience with this beautiful yad (Torah pointer) from Shoham Yemenite Art. Skillfully handcrafted from sterling silver, this exquisite work is gracefully adorned with an elegant filigreed design along its entire body and boasts a refined crown motif at the top of its handle. Both practical and decorative, this yad will make a wonderful addition to your personal Judaica collection.
Please Note: As this item is handcrafted according to traditional methods, please allow up to 14 business days before the item is shipped for delivery. If you are purchasing it as a gift for a special occasion, we advise that you allow enough time for it to reach its destination.
A second-generation Israeli from a Yemenite family, Shoham Simchi began to train as a silversmith in his teen years, following in the footsteps of his family members before him. For the past 20 years, Simchi has been producing exquisite sterling silver works of Judaica in his Jerusalem-area workshop, blending together traditional and modern methods of craftsmanship.