Traditional Yemenite Art Ornate Handcrafted Sterling Silver Yad (Torah Pointer) With Filigree Design
For an item that will enrich your personal Judaica collection or will make a terrific donation to your local synagogue, look no further than this stunning Torah pointer from the Land of Israel:
- Adorned with a swirling filigree design and enriched with an ornamental regal motif, this yad will wonderfully enhance your Torah reading experience
- Handcrafted from sterling silver according to traditional methods
- A must-have for any Torah reader
- The perfect addition to your personal Judaica collection
- The perfect gift for a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, graduation, birthday or any other special occasion
- Will make a fantastic donation to your local synagogue
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
925 Sterling Silver
Length: 12 cm / 4.72"
Width: 1.4 cm / 0.55"
Weight: 23 g / 0.81 oz
Add an element of grace and refinement to your next Torah reading with this exquisite sterling silver yad (Torah pointer) from Shoham Yemenite Art. Expertly handcrafted in the hills surrounding Jerusalem, the entire body of this Torah pointer is adorned with an elegant swirling filigree design interspersed with ornamental crown motifs. Both practical and decorative, this yad is perfect for personal use as well as a much-appreciated donation to your local synagogue.
Please Note: As this item is handcrafted according to traditional methods, please allow up to 14 business days before the item is shipped for delivery. If you are purchasing it as a gift for a special occasion, we advise that you allow enough time for it to reach its destination.
A second-generation Israeli from a Yemenite family, Shoham Simchi began to train as a silversmith in his teen years, following in the footsteps of his family members before him. For the past 20 years, Simchi has been producing exquisite sterling silver works of Judaica in his Jerusalem-area workshop, blending together traditional and modern methods of craftsmanship.