Yellow Knitted Nachman Kippa
Looking for a new kippah to add to your kippah collection? Look no further:
- Channel the joy of Chassidic Judaism with this fun, yellow kippah!
- Knitted and snug, this kippah features a tassel on top, as well as the Hebrew letters that form the name Nachman, which refer to Rebbe Nachman of Breslov, in black print.
- Great gift for Purim and dressing up!
- Buy 6 for $7.60 each and save 5%
- Buy 12 for $7.20 each and save 10%
- Buy 18 for $6.40 each and save 20%
- Buy 36 for $5.60 each and save 30%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
50% Cotton, 50% Synthetic
Hand-made knitted kippah
Size: 8.7" / 22 cm
These oversized knitted kippot are hugely popular with Israeli youth and in the Breslov community. Beneath the tasseled top lies a band with the classic "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman" in black print. This kippah is elastic and will fit snugly over the top of the head for most people.
Rabbi Nachman of Breslov (Bratslav) was a major early Chassidic master. Since his death and burial in the Ukrainian city of Uman in 1810, his burial site has become a major site for Jewish pilgrimage, especially during Rosh Hashanah.