Yair Emanuel Large Silk Star of David Embroidered Kippah
Keep a special reminder that God is above you with this exquisite designer kippah from Yair Emanuel:
- This large kippah is made of silk and is embroidered with a Star of David on its top.
- An original design from on of Israel's top Judaica artists.
- Will make wonderful addition to your kippah collection!
- Buy 5 for $11.40 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $10.80 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $9.60 each and save 20%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Diameter: 20cm / 7.9"
Wear your Jewish faith proudly and stylishly with this elegant kippah. Made of smooth silk, this beautiful kippah displays a trendy blend of silver and gold embroidery, and at its center sits a majestic Star of David. Perfect for wearing at synagogue, festive meals and while at prayer, this kippah would make a wonderful gift to mark a special occasion.
Israel’s most popular artist Yair Emanuel studied at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, and now lives and works in Jerusalem. He creates stunning Judaica and art from a range of media, ranging from hand-painted silk and hand-sewn embroidery to brightly painted wood and muted metals. Emanuel’s work is characterized by the unique combination of traditional Jewish motifs and modern design and technique. His pieces are vibrantly colored and vividly bright, and are sure to add sparkle and style to any room!