Israeli and Jewish Jewelry is some of the trendiest, and most unique in the world. From Jewish jewelry such as the Star of David Jewelry, Chai, Hamsa Jewelry, or verses and blessings, to contemporary silver and fashion jewelry, including Roman Glass, you are guaranteed to find the right piece of jewelry for you or someone you love right here! And be sure to check out our Kabbalah jewelry and our personalized jewelry, including our famous Hebrew name necklace.
Read more about:Jewish and Israeli Jewelry
Classical Jewish Jewelry Items
What types of jewelry are common to those who practice Judaism? That is a confusing question because, out of all of the world's religions, Judaism is one that is known to be extremely spiritual and yet it has many who consider themselves very secular. Thus it has earned a reputation as a culture just as much as a faith. When someone considers themselves to be "Jewish," it may also be that they view themselves as part of a people or tribe. So, what type of jewelry is appropriate to this diversity of people and beliefs? Realistically, almost any type would be appreciated by the people described above!
For example, if you were to ask if there was one symbol or image that could be incorporated into spiritual, secular, or cultural Jewish jewelry it is easily the Star of David. This appears in many parts of synagogues, on the covers of ancient and modern Jewish texts and prayer books, and even on the Israeli flag. According to a common interpretation, the six different points of the star symbolize G-d's rule over our universe, and this is why the figure was initially called the "Shield of David". It is considered to be a symbol for the ancient King David because he only won with support of the Almighty. Thus, it is historic, religious, and cultural.
This is why many Jewish rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings will depict the Star of David. Quite often this symbol is surrounded by Hebrew text or decorative accents. Of course, this is not the only well known icon associated with Judaism. There are also the many different Hebrew amulets that are used by those practicing Kabbalah or more traditional forms of Judaism too.
For instance, most modern people instantly recognize the famous Hamsa hand. This is a symbol meant to ward off the evil eye, and it frequently features other images in the "palm". They include the Star of David, menorah, and the symbol for Chai too. This sort of jewelry is among the most colorful of all classical Jewish jewelry and may use the well known red string bracelet that is such a prominent design feature in Kabbalah. Many Jewish bracelets also use signs, amulets, and images as charms or clasps too!
In addition to different pieces showing Hebrew amulets, there are also all kinds of personalized name jewelry featuring Hebrew letters as well. This is a good option for someone who doesn't want an English name necklace or for someone who speaks Hebrew. You can find many options at the Judaica Webstore, and will be able to choose from gold, silver, gemstones and more. There are many ways to show your Judaism through the jewelry that you wear, and starting with some of the suggestions above is a good idea.
- Sterling Silver and Gold Lion of Judah and Western Wall Ring$450.00 Special Price $349.00
- Land of Israel Cut Out 14K Gold and Diamond Pendant$180.00 $99.00
- 14K Gold Aba/Ima (Dad/Mom) Disk Pendant with Diamonds$1,400.00 $940.00
- 14K Gold Star of David & Heart with Diamonds$1,300.00 $879.00
- 14K Gold and Diamonds Three Dimensional Star of David Ball Pendant$3,600.00 $2,399.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Contemporary Star of David Pendant with Diamond$1,299.00 $899.00
- 18K White Gold Menorah Pendant with Star of David$1,300.00 $899.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Contemporary Star of David Hearts Ring$540.00 $359.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Double Star of David Diamond Earrings$1,400.00 $869.00
- Marina Jewelry Shema Yisrael Circle Bead Charm$44.99 $27.99
- Marina Jewelry Lion of Judah Pendant Charm$35.00 Special Price $18.99
- Marina Jewelry Four Jewish Charms Bracelet$299.00 $219.00
- Marina Jewelry Star of David and Chai Pendant Charm$34.50 $21.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Heart Name Necklace with Diamond Border$2,200.00 $1,499.00
- Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Gold Lettering Hebrew Name Ring$120.00 $79.99
- 14K Gold Name Necklace in Hebrew (Torah Script Font)$299.00 $199.00
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Diamonds$800.00 $549.00
- Sterling Silver Creation of the World Bracelet$350.00 $229.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Star of David with Diamond Stones$1,860.00 $1,239.00
- 14K Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamond Stones$700.00 $449.00
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant with Diamonds$450.00 $299.00
- 14K Gold Imma Heart Pendant with Diamonds$450.00 $299.00
- 14K Gold Kabbalah Traveler's Prayer Disk Necklace with Chrysoberyl$1,200.00 $749.00
- Gold Plated English / Hebrew Kids' Names Mother Necklace$60.00 $39.99