Star of David Jewish Jewelry
Israeli and Jewish Jewelry is some of the trendiest, and most unique in the world. From Jewish jewelry such as the Star of David Jewelry, Chai, Hamsa Jewelry, or verses and blessings, to contemporary silver and fashion jewelry, including Roman Glass, you are guaranteed to find the right piece of jewelry for you or someone you love right here! And be sure to check out our Kabbalah jewelry and our personalized jewelry, including our famous Hebrew name necklace.
Read more about: Jewish and Israeli Jewelry
Classical Jewish Jewelry Items
What types of jewelry are common to those who practice Judaism? That is a confusing question because, out of all of the world's religions, Judaism is one that is known to be extremely spiritual and yet it has many who consider themselves very secular. Thus it has earned a reputation as a culture just as much as a faith. When someone considers themselves to be "Jewish," it may also be that they view themselves as part of a people or tribe. So, what type of jewelry is appropriate to this diversity of people and beliefs? Realistically, almost any type would be appreciated by the people described above!
For example, if you were to ask if there was one symbol or image that could be incorporated into spiritual, secular, or cultural Jewish jewelry it is easily the Star of David. This appears in many parts of synagogues, on the covers of ancient and modern Jewish texts and prayer books, and even on the Israeli flag. According to a common interpretation, the six different points of the star symbolize G-d's rule over our universe, and this is why the figure was initially called the "Shield of David". It is considered to be a symbol for the ancient King David because he only won with support of the Almighty. Thus, it is historic, religious, and cultural.
This is why many Jewish rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings will depict the Star of David. Quite often this symbol is surrounded by Hebrew text or decorative accents. Of course, this is not the only well known icon associated with Judaism. There are also the many different Hebrew amulets that are used by those practicing Kabbalah or more traditional forms of Judaism too.
For instance, most modern people instantly recognize the famous Hamsa hand. This is a symbol meant to ward off the evil eye, and it frequently features other images in the "palm". They include the Star of David, menorah, and the symbol for Chai too. This sort of jewelry is among the most colorful of all classical Jewish jewelry and may use the well known red string bracelet that is such a prominent design feature in Kabbalah. Many Jewish bracelets also use signs, amulets, and images as charms or clasps too!
In addition to different pieces showing Hebrew amulets, there are also all kinds of personalized name jewelry featuring Hebrew letters as well. This is a good option for someone who doesn't want an English name necklace or for someone who speaks Hebrew. You can find many options at the Judaica Webstore, and will be able to choose from gold, silver, gemstones and more. There are many ways to show your Judaism through the jewelry that you wear, and starting with some of the suggestions above is a good idea.
- Sterling Silver 3D Star of David Bead Charm$34.99 $22.99
- Sterling Silver Star of David Pendant Charm$34.99 $22.99
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Eilat Stone Star of David$149.00 $99.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Blue Enamel and Diamond$220.00 Special Price $134.10
- Blue Enamel and 14K Gold Diamond Star of David Pendant$800.00 Special Price $441.00
- Large Blue Enamel and 14K Gold Diamond Star of David Pendant$1,400.00 Special Price $764.10
- Interlocked Star of David 14K Gold White Diamond Necklace$239.00 Special Price $134.10
- Star of David Sterling Silver Earrings with Opal$39.99 $24.99
- Silver Stars of David Necklace - Compound Star$59.99 $39.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Blue Enamel and Diamonds$640.00 Special Price $351.00
- Circled Star of David Sterling Silver Earrings$27.99 $19.99
- Star of David Sterling Silver Earrings with Onyx$39.99 $24.99
- Star of David 14K Gold and Blue Enamel Diamond Necklace$1,900.00 Special Price $1,080.00
- 14K Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamonds (Available in White or Yellow Gold)$1,400.00 Special Price $711.00
- 14K White Gold Star and Enamel Star of David Necklace with Menorah and Diamond Points$800.00 Special Price $486.00
- Star of David Hoshen Gemstones 14K Gold Necklace$760.00 Special Price $441.00
- Interlocked Star of David 14K Gold and Diamonds Necklace$600.00 Special Price $359.10
- Large Star of David 14K Gold Diamond Necklace$1,319.00 $879.00
- Sterling Silver Various Jewish Symbols Bead Charm$59.99 $39.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Contemporary Star of David Hearts Ring$600.00 $419.00
- Sterling Silver Heart and Star of David Interlocked Necklace$119.00 $89.99
- 14K Gold Star of David & Heart with Diamonds$1,300.00 $879.00
- 14K Yellow Gold 72 Holy Names Disk Pendant with Chrysoberyl Star of David$1,400.00 Special Price $854.10
- Marina Jewelry Interlocked Star of David Bead Charm$44.99 $29.99
- Star of David Necklace with Microfilm Book of Psalms$160.00 Special Price $89.10
- Classic Interlocking Star of David Necklace - Large$99.00 $69.99
- Priestly Blessing: Gold and Silver Star of David Ring$299.00 $179.00